45 Main Street | Buzzards Bay, MA
45 Main Street | Buzzards Bay, MA
We here at Tre Soleil Day Spa would like to express how important it is to take care of your skin and AVOID harmful UV RAYS from the sun. We offer Aviva Airbrush tanning in our Day Spa and we are also an airbrush tanning business that will come to you. We have a complete enclosed tent that can be set up anywhere in your home, office or preferred location. In just 20 minutes, you can get a sunkissed “GLOW” with an airbrush tan. A new safe way of achieving a golden look without the risks of skin cancer often associated with overexposure from the sun or from a tanning bed. An airbrush tan gives a natural custom color. We have a golden brown color 100% customizable to individual skin type and preference. We have light to medium shades, all to suit your individual skin tone. There is NO orange discoloration. ORANGE IS NOT AN OPTION at Tre Soleil Day Spa. Your tan will last approximately 5 to 7 days depending on your activity and skin type. With follow up applications, you can maintain your tan indefinitely. Using moisturizer on your skin daily helps keep your tan looking great.
All pricing below are starting at due to customization
Customized solutions available
Lower Body Only (Waist Down)
Face, Neck and Chest
Upper Body Only (Waist Up)
Competition & Pageant Tanning
Pre-Treatment Instructions for Custom Spray Tan
* The morning of your spray tan, use a body scrub to exfoliate your face and body. Don’t apply any of the following before you spray tan: deodorant, moisturizer, lotion, creams, or makeup. Any of these products will prevent the spray tan from making good contact with your skin.
* Wear dark, loose clothing. The sunless tanning solution is oil free and will not stain clothes or bed sheets however it contains bronzers that may temporarily rub off on clothes.
* We provide disposable underwear and a hairnet. If you have long hair, please bring an elastic band or hair clip to hold your hair off of your neck.
* Do not swim or exercise for the first 8 hours after your spray tan.
* Do not shower for 24 hours.
* To prolong the tan do not use exfoliating body or face wash. Avoid using a loofa or face brush.
* Avoid products that will exfoliate you skin, i.e.: alcohol based products, shaving, retinol or glycolic products.
* Keep your skin moisturized with a product designed to extend the life of a spray tan. If you have any questions about these instructions, please contact Tre Soleil Day Spa 508.759.7689
What is airbrush tanning?
It is a personalized airbrushing technique using a state of the art airbrush system that distributes an even mist of bronzing solution all over the body, creating a natural looking tan without the harmful effects of UV exposure.
How does it work and is it safe?
The FDA approved active ingredient, dihydroxyacetone (DHA), is derived from raw sugar cane and reacts with the proteins in the outermost layer of your skin to produce a golden brown color. It will react to the natural Melanin in your skin. DHA has been used safely over the years in numerous sunless tanning products.
We use a high-quality sunless solution that is hypoallergenic, oil-free, alcohol-free, and fragrancefree. The solution contains only the purest, essential ingredients necessary for optimal results. We also carry the Aviva Body line for easy at home maintenance.
How long does an airbrush tan take?
A Full Body Airbrush session takes about 20 minutes, however, on your first visit plan an extra 10 minutes for a consultation and explanation of the airbrush tanning procedure and what custom blend is right for you.
How long will an airbrush tan last?
Your tan will last approximately 5-7 days depending on how you care for your skin, your lifestyle and your skin type. The key is to thoroughly exfoliate prior to your application and then moisturize, moisturize each day after your application. After your tan, you’ll want to avoid exfoliating, taking long hot baths or showers, wearing tight clothes, or doing anything to encourage the skin to “shed,” or your tan will fade more quickly.
Does an airbrush tan provide SPF protection?
No, it DOES NOT provide SPF protection. Our Airbrush Specialist’s recommend that you use the appropriate SPF sunscreen to protect you from the sun’s harmful rays.
3 days ago
WE ARE PACKED AND READY FOR OUR ROAD TRIP TODAY! New York here we come!! 💪🏼🚘🗽🥇🥈🥉🏆 TWO DAYS OUT! Only a few availabilities left! We are pretty full! Contact Leah today! Bronzingbeauty45@comcast.net Your EXCLUSIVE tanning and makeup company for the 2017 WNBF HERCULES NYC
5 days ago
Just a reminder NICOLE will be working at Tre Soleil Saturday June 24th as she will be here filling in for Leah while she is in NYC. For all who have missed NICOLE, call and book your appointments before she fills up!
MANI AND PEDI
EYEBROW AND LASH TINTING ... See MoreSee Less
5 days ago